Cygnus - a UE, gNodeB simulator, conformance and a performance test tool (for gNodeB and the core NFs as per release 15 of 3GPP). It is
facilitated with a powerful user-centric interface helping in creation
of test scripts, performing tests and helps generating a robust test
analysis with results.
- Cygnus is a Test & Measurement tool for 5G packet core and 5G RAN Network.
- It simulates the UE and the GNB protocol stacks.
- Currently 3gpp Rel. 15 compliant.
- It allows for both functional and load testing.
- Support for scaling UEs and gNBs.
- Provides rich set of analytics to measure 5G packet core signaling and data performance.
- Scripting support for generation of user defined test cases.
- UE based traffic generation flows.
- Runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or Ubuntu LTS operating systems.
- GNB and UE simulator.
- Functional and load testing (signaling and data).
- API based 3gpp procedure invocation.
- Web Console for management and analysis.
- Multi-Gbps traffic UL/DL traffic generator.
- Scalable deployments using pods/containers.
- Packet crafting ability for custom traffic.
- Parallel signaling and traffic scenario execution.